Monday, October 02, 2006


HAVE YOU HEARD???


Fall is by far my favorite time of the year! I love that the weather is cooler, and we have a whole 3 seasons before it gets blistering hot again. I love the color changes in the trees, yadda yadda yadda... But the BEST part about fall is...ALL OF THE PUMPKIN FLAVORED FOODS!! Yes. I LOVE pumpkin stuff and I personally think you should be able to get all of these delicious treats year-round. But you can't, so I savor the short time I am able to get all of my favorite pumpkin flavored things!! Among my favs are the Pumpkin Latte at Starbucks, the Pumpkin pancakes at IHOP, and my very favorite...the Jack in the Box Pumpkin Milkshake!! YUMMY!!!! I had my first shake of the season today, and it totally was everything I expected it to be! So try these out, and let me know if you run into any other yummy pumpkin goodies anywhere else I should try!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I totally agree with you! Plus, 7-11 and QuikTrip have good pumpkin coffee if you don't want the $4 price of Starbucks! Also, Braums has great pumpkin ice cream, but I am with you on the Jack in the Box shake--YUM!