Wednesday, November 01, 2006

ALL IS WELL....

Not much to report. I had another Dr. appt on Mon. It was the one I have been dreading. We did the glucose intolerance test, I got my Rhogam injection, and we did a sonogram. Well, the glucose thing wasn't bad AT ALL!! Praise the Lord! Because I heard it was terrible. It just tasted like an orange soda to me. Then I got to do the sono. He's definitely growing! He's 2lbs. 12 oz!!! I couldn't believe it! He still hasn't turned head-down yet, but the Dr. said that could happen anytime now. By 32 weeks, he should be there. ( I am 29 weeks tomorrow) We have scheduled our c-section date. If I carry him all the way to that day, I will deliver January 9 at 12:00. That's kinda cool because it's my best friend, Cara's, birthday, too. Happy Birthday, Cara!!

I start seeing my Dr. every week now. Each visit will consist of a NST-a non-stress test. That just means they hook me up to a fetal monitor and make sure he's not in distress. He's showing NO signs of that so far, and we are praying he just continues to be content and happy in there as long as he can. I am extremely anxious to meet him, but not for another few weeks! I get another sono after Thanksgiving. FUN! I love seeing how he's growing.

Speaking of Thanksgiving...I can't believe it's only 3 weeks away! Before we know it, we'll be ringing in 2007!

Here's the latest sono pic. It's hard to tell, but the first one is of his little face. Turn your head side-ways and see if you can see it!

There are 76 days until my due date on January 18, 2007. Only 67 until my c-section date!! (1/9/07)

I am 204 days pregnant.

I am 6.7 months pregnant.

I am in my 7th month of pregnancy.

No comments: