Tuesday, December 05, 2006

IMPATIENT!!!

Ok, anyone who knows me really well, knows that I am not a very patient person. Josh can rarely surprise me without me bugging him to tell me what the surprise is. I use to set my everyone in my family's alarm clocks for 5:30am on Christmas morning. And the list could go on and on.

So... This waiting for this baby to be born is killing me!!!! Is that sad? I can't even be patient in pregnancy!! And it's not like I didn't know EXACTLY how long this whole process would take before I got pregnant. I mean, it's no secret! But I am SOOOOO very ready for Beckham to here! I want to meet him! I want to know who he looks like, how big he's going to be, what color hair, if any, he has..... And I am not very comfortable these days either. I really shouldn't complain. By all measures, I have had a pretty easy pregnancy. But I have reached the uncomfortable stage for sure! My feet hurt, my hands hurt, my back REALLY hurts! I have to tinkle a lot, the heartburn is terrible, and on and on and on..... So needless to say, I am very ready for this little journey to be over! And I still have 5 more weeks to go!! UGH!!!

Enough complaining! Beckham is still looking really good by all the tests. At the last sono he was 4lbs 6 oz! BIG BOY!! The dr. said if I carry to term, he should be 7-8 lbs. I am still hoping to deliver a little early. I ask the Lord daily for that! The week between Christmas and New Year's would be great!!! My family will all be in town that week, so it would be really convenient for us, but we don't really have much say in the matter at this point. The Lord and Beckham are running the show!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, i had to cut and paste what you just wrote, to see if you knew what you just said. besides the extra word 'My' in there. 5:30?!!!?!?!?! even the Faris family only did 6. So i guess you would be fine with doing it early again this year since you are sooo impatient around Christmas time. ha. Thanks for the ammo.

"I use to set my everyone in my family's alarm clocks for 5:30am on Christmas morning."

Anonymous said...

By the way, i know we both enjoy proving josh wrong whenever he is positive he is right..but here is his post from the top 5 i-pod entry:

1. Motorcycle Drive By - Third Eye Blind - This song just makes me happy, I know every word, which my wife will tell you is very rare and it just rocks!!
2. Move Along - All American Rejects - I love the message of this song, to keep pluggin along and keep at it, it inspires me.
3. Acoustic Version of Times Like These - Foo Fighters - Man oh man. This song just rocks me to my core. The music video is AWESOME !!!! Dave Grohl, you rock my friend you rock !!!
4. Hide and Seek - Imogen Heap - I'm new to her awesome voice, but something about it and her words, just move me. She calls family pictures ... "pleasure moments" how cool is that.
5. Freebird - Lynyrd Skynyrd - I know I know. But hey this song flat out rocks, you can't beat that. And that scene from Elizabethtown, man, that's just cool.