Sunday, March 25, 2007

Memory Lane....

I was just looking back at some pictures of the day Beckham was born. I find myself doing this quite often. He's just growing so quickly!!! Somedays I feel like time is on fast forward. Especially since I only have 1 more week of work left. I don't want to seem like I am not grateful for my time, I truly am! But it has gone by way too fast. I am not ready to venture back to the daily routine of work yet. I have so enjoyed just being Beckham's mom, that I am not ready to be a dental hygienist again! I still pray that Josh can one day find a job that allows me to stay home. But until then, we are still extremely blessed!

Friday, December 29, 2006

1 comment:

Joyce B. said...

Are we still friends? Call me! I only have your cell number, nothing for home that I can find. Love your blog.