Monday, April 09, 2007

EASTER 2007

In my family, any holiday is a great excuse to get together and have a little fun. Easter is no exception. So yesterday Josh, Beckham and I packed up and headed over to my sister's house. My favorite part about these times is I get to play photographer and take pictures of my favorite kiddos. As I have said before. I LOVE being an aunt!! My nieces and nephews are precious to me! So of course I have to share them with everyone. And yes, there are a few of Beckham in there as well!!

2 comments:

Amy Porter said...

Hey girl!! I love all of those pictures! You have such a beautiful family! Those are great!! We hope to see you soon!! Be expecting a call sometime this week!! :)

Anonymous said...

Cut it out with the Easter Bunny costume, mmmkay?

You're setting a bad precedent.