Tuesday, September 04, 2007

8 MONTHS OLD AND CRAWLING!!!

Yes, we are off and going these days. Beckham has been "army crawling" for a few weeks now, but this weekend he took off in a full fledge crawl. And he discovered there are other rooms in the house besides the living room, and wants to explore them all! This is often how I find him, down the hall ready to go into another room. He's a quick little booger! When I call his name (and by the way, I have mysteriously somehow turned into my mother....I am using his full name! BECKHAM JEFFREY!) He looks back at me like "what, Mom, I'm busy." And he finds all sorts of things to get into. Looks like we have a little baby-proofing to do.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy Porter said...

What a cutie!! It is funny how there came a time (for me anyway) that I wanted Mallory to crawl b/c I felt like she wouldn't be as frustrated b/c she could go get whatever toy she wanted or just be more entertained with crawling...and then she did and I thought...why in the world did I want her to do this!!?? It is fun, but just more tiring!! Enjoy it now though while he is still catchable...wait until he walks!! That will really wear you out!! :) He is super cute!! Can't wait to see him in person! We really need to get together soon!

Kelli said...

He is so precious!