Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Name and Bedding

SO, being that we have had several weeks of 90% chance of having a girl, we have been talking names and nursery a bit. I tried my hardest to look at little boy stuff as much as I looked at little girl stuff, but honestly, it wasn't even close. I always seemed to end up on the pages with pink WAY more than the pages with blue. But I figure I have had 2 years with blue, a little wishful thinking pink never hurt, right?


We also discussed a few names, but we always came back to the same one, so our little girl's name will be...KERRINGTON ELIZABETH!!!


We have also picked out bedding. I wanted something that was shabby chic-ish. Pink and girly. I love old looking things, and I have planned for YEARS to use my old china tea cups, saucers, plates, and tea sets. I just love the thought of it! Josh likes the more modern looks, the pink and brown, clean lines, new. So after looking at ALOT of photos on line, we chose this one. I think it's a good compromise.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS!!!! I am so excited you are having a girl!!

Joyce B. said...

Very cute bedding. Way to compromise like the good counselors say! (Or so I've heard anyway!)

And here I thought Joyce would win the name search. :)

Amy Porter said...

I love it when families have children whose names go together. You know what I mean. You will be one of those families...so I approve! :) I love it...and I love the bedding! Super cute!

Kelli said...

BEAUTIFUL! I am so excited for you!

Becky said...

Super cute!!!! We are so excited for y'all!!