Sunday, December 21, 2008

Our Life....in pictures

The goings-on of the holidays can be a little hectic, as we all know. So the easiest way to update is to tell the story in photos...So here we go....

We had our cell group Christmas party. Yummy food at Cantina Loredo and great company. We are really enjoy our cell group, even though I think we have only been there once (due to all the Nov sickness). The people are great and we look forward to starting up again after the holidays.



Brad and Britney





Kamara and Aubrey

Here's our tree and mantle. I really like how they turned out this year.


Beckham and I made a cake for Josh...Me looking more preggo than EVER!!!


We had my family Christmas celebration this past Saturday. We go with the "total mayhem" approach, meaning we pass our gifts and let the kids go CRAZY!! It's always really loud, really chaotic, but REALLY FUN!!!

Here's Papa showing Beckham how to work his new tools


Beckham tinkering with all his new stuff
Daddy and Beckham
All the kids waiting for the presents to be passed out
Kyleigh, Cameryn, Marin and Beckham


And here are some cute ones of Beckham taking a bubble bath...




So there ya have it. We are ready for Christmas for sure!! I can't wait to see Beckham on Christmas morning!! I am looking forward to spending time with family, and I am REALLY ready for some time off!!
We hope everyone has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Blessings to everyone!!







2 comments:

Leslie said...

I love your blog! And the pics of Beckham in the bath are priceless! And I loved seeing y'll make a cake together. Too cute. I hope you are doing good. We missed you at cell. Let me know if you need anything.

Becky said...

Where are the new baby pics????????????