Wednesday, March 18, 2009

2 weeks

Yep, that's right...I have been the mom of 2 for 2 full weeks now. I can't believe how fast time is going already. I wish the LORD had issued pause buttons for times like this. Just to pause time temporarily and take it all in, moment by moment. Beckham is SO much fun right now, and I had forgotten how precious these newborn days are. I find myself thanking the LORD many times a day for how sweet life is right now. HE is so good, so faithful, so loving.


We had Kerrington's 2 week appt. today. She is now 19 3/4 inches (18 1/4 at birth) and 6lbs 12oz (6 lbs 10 oz at birth and 6lbs 1 oz and her smallest). So needless to say, she is growing!! Beckham is easing into being a big brother. He's still a little jealous and wants "his" time alone with us, but overall, he's very sweet and loving with Kerrington. I have been VERY proud of him!


Beckham is really into playing with cars these days. I love to hear him make his cars sounds. Such a little boy thing to do!

CARS is one of his favorite movies and he loves playing with the character cars from the movie. Here he is playing with "Mack."




Playing outside on a sunny day requires shades these days.






















3 comments:

Just Keeping it Real said...

Angela both of your children are precious and you have every right to be thankful and boastful all at the same time. May God continue to bless you and your's. Cindy H.

Kaylane said...

The idea of "pressing pause" crosses my mind daily! I find myself crying as I watch Ella play in the bath and I think to myself, "What did I do to deserve this precious gift?"

I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying being a mommy of 2. It only gets better!

Enjoy!!!!

Leslie said...

Soooo Precious. God is so great!