Monday, June 18, 2007

Not much going on...

Truly. It's been a little boring around here. We all seem to be back in our routine after all the traveling we did. Beckham is such a great little boy! He really falls back into his routine pretty easily. I would love to report that he is sleeping thru the night, but I'd be lying! He does great until 3:00am and then he wants to be in bed with us. I have no idea how I am ever going to break him of that. I have no one to blame but myself. But all rational and good parenting go out the window at 3 am when you have to be up at 5 am to go to work. So I won't be winning "Mother of the Year 2007". I think I can live with that.

We had a visit from Josh's grandpa last week. It is so fun that Beckham has 2 Great grandparents that have been able to meet him. What a blessing! He got to spend a few days with him since my mother in law babysits for me. I think they enjoyed eachother. Here are a few pictures.




Grandpa, Daddy, and Great Grandpa with Beckham


Great Grandpa and Beckham

Uncle Ben and Beckham

CUTEST LITTLE BOY EVER!!

LOOK AT THAT PRECIOUS FACE!

1 comment:

Amy Porter said...

Hey...I should call you at 3 am! That is usually when Blake decides it's time to eat! I can't believe that Beckham is so big...they change so fast! We need to get together soon with all the roomies and catch up! I guess we'll be together soon for Brit's wedding! Love ya!!