Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What have we been up to??

Well, it's been a busy few weeks. First, Henry Mullins dropped by to play for a while. He and Beckham had so much fun. It was so cute to see the 2 little guys playing. Henry isn't as mobile as Beckham yet, but Beckham made sure he always had a good toy to play with.


Here are the boys playing with their "cars."
Then my nephew Cannon turned 5 and had a SUPERHERO birthday party. Josh found Beckham some BATMAN pj's, and we figured they made a great little costume.
Beckham as BATMAN! Scary, huh?

Daddy and BATMAN!
And finally, we went to Makayla and Brynley Pitts' birthday party at PUMP IT UP! Beckham had a great time. He bounced and slid down the slide, ate a little pizza, and slept VERY well that night!

Sliding at PUMP IT UP.

That is pretty much it. Beckham had his 18 month check up, and he's doing great. The only thing they are concerned about is he's a little too thin. He's not gaining enough weight in the right amount of time. SO we have him on the "anything he wants to eat diet." If he wants animal crackers for breakfast, he gets them! We have to take him in for a weight check in 4 weeks and if he hasn't gained anything, then they are going to test him for CELIAC disease. I don't really think he has celiac, but if the Dr says do it, we do it.

Well, that pretty much catches us up. Oh...and I am pregnant!!

5 comments:

Katie said...

oh how wonderful! I'm so glad I read all the way to the end! When are you due? Love you girl!

Amy Porter said...

You are so funny with your 'oh and I'm pregnant' at the very end! Ha! Cute pictures!! I really miss you guys! We are planning a trip to come to Frisco soon to see my sister's new house (they move in Sept.) so we'll plan a get together for dinner or something if possible!!

Stephanie said...

Yay!! We are so excited for you guys!! How far along are you and when are you due?? We will definitely be keeping you all in our prayers! Love ya!

Joyce B. said...

Wow, exciting. Darn the blog reader - I'm blaming it for me missing your comment at the end of this blog post.

WOO HOO! All the best. I'll be praying.

Carolyn said...

Yay, congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys.