Friday, April 24, 2009

Sweet Baby K!

Kerrington is 7 weeks old now. I can't believe how quickly time is flying by. She's getting to that age where she's focusing really well and tracking voices with her eyes. She hasn't given us a "real" smile yet (even though it looks like it in these pics), but I bet it will be any day now. She's been a really good baby. She's sleeps pretty much all day. She's giving me about 4-5 hours between feedings at night. And she's pretty content the rest of the time. Beckham LOVES her, and I can see a little twinkle in her eyes when she sees him. I think things will be really fun when she begins to smile and laugh at him. So many FUN things to look forward to!! She has her 2 month check-up next week. I am anxious to see how much she weighs. I'll post her stats then.




Posted by Picasa

No comments: