Tuesday, July 10, 2007

GHA: GUITAR HERO ANONYMOUS

Hi, my name is Angela and I am a GUITAR HERO ADDICT!! Ok step one is admitting that I have a problem, right? Well, I do. Yesterday I bought Josh Guitar Hero to play. It is the most FUN game ever!! And I do not play video games! I truly don't see the point of video games, but this one ROCKS!!! (no pun intended) We stayed up until 11:00 playing, and if you know me, it takes alot to get me to stay up past 10 on a work night! I only stopped at 11 because I couldn't make it thru one song, and the competitive side of me got totally mad and quit! It's such an ugly side of me. But it was such a blast! I see it now....Josh is going to some home on Mondays and Fridays, and there I'll be, still in my PJ's, Beckham will be unchanged and starving, Buddy will be begging to go outside, and I'll be on the couch, on a GUITAR HERO high for the past 8 hours!! Just kidding....but it truly is addictive!! Maybe I'll post a video later of us playing. It's pretty hysterical how mad I can get at a stupid game!!

2 comments:

Josh said...

Guitar Hero Rules !!!!! Thank you everyone, you've been an amazing crowd. Goodnight Providence !!!

Tiffany said...

Thats it! I'm buying it for Brandon! And we are coming over to play with y'all! ASAP!!! I mean, only if its ok! Ha! Did we tell you that we played it for a long time in Best Buy one Friday night? yea, thats how boring our weekends are! I love Guitar Hero! And My second favorite is Dance Dance Revolution, sad but true...you must try that one out!