Wednesday, July 25, 2007

OH, THE THINGS I HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO....

Being the mom of a little boy, there are things I never even thought about until now. Like potty training. Now I know Beckham is only 6 (almost 7) months old, but it's things like this that worry me. I am not a boy, I have no idea how to tinkle like a boy, so how in the world am I suppose to teach my son how to potty in the "big boy potty?" So I am sharing this with my co-worker, Marcy, the other day and she tells me this story.

She and her 3 year old grandson, Hayden, were at her house and he is recently potty trained. When he was finished in the bathroom they had this conversation:

Marcy: "Hayden, did you go big boy poop in the potty?"

Hayden: "No, I went DINOSAUR poop in the potty!"

So the next day when he finished his business...

Marcy: "Hayden, did you go dinosaur poop in the potty?"

Hayden: "Uh-huh, T-REX!!!"

1 comment:

Amy Porter said...

This scares me too!! I'm even scared to potty train Mallory and she's a girl!! I know how that all works, but it is still scary to think I'm responsible for her learning that...YIKES!