Saturday, August 25, 2007

8 Random Things...



Ok, I've been tagged. Here it goes....



Here are the rules:

1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.

2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.

3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (if you don’t have a blog, email me)

4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.

5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


1. I hate green food! That includes avacado/guacamole, lima beans, peas, canned green beans, green jello, pistachio anything, and all green colored drinks. It does not include green leafy things like lettuce and broccoli. I just think green colored food it gross looking! I have never tasted an avacado, but I am certain it is totally digusting just by it's appearance.


2. Until I was well into junior high, I thought when people talked about our "forefathers" that they were talking about the 4 men whose faces are on Mount Rushmore. That's a little embarassing to admit!


3. I LOVE teeny bopper reality TV. Mostly the trashy MTV shows like REALWORLD, THE HILLS, and LAGUNA BEACH. But also Big Brother, Survivor, American Idol, and many more. I'm an addict!


4. I only wash my hair once, maybe twice, a week. Unless I am working out, which is not often these days. (SADLY) I know a bunch of you are saying EW GROSS, but my hair doesn't get oily, doesn't get stanky, and you can rarely tell whether it's day 1 or day 4. I have VERY thick hair and it takes FOREVER for it dry! Plus I wear my hair up in a pony tail everyday for work, so I see no point to going thru a bunch of trouble for a ponytail. If I had a job that I didn't have to wear a pony tail, I would defintely wash it more.

5. My best friend of more than 10 years have never had an argument. And that's even when at one point when we were in college we lived together, we worked together, we went to church together, we had most of our classes together, etc.... we were pretty much together 24/7. But I really feel the Lord use all that time to strengthen our friendship. Even now, we can be completely open and honest with eachother, and say the really tough things, and know the other will not get mad.

6. I am pretty much the most disorganized person you'll ever meet, and the messiest too. My husband, and anyone else who has ever lived with me will agree. BUT there is one place in my house that is always organized. THE TOWEL CLOSET! I am very anal about the way my towels are folded and placed on the shelves. If they aren't exactly right, it totally bugs me! My husband wishes this would carry over into other parts of my life, but so far, no such luck. Sorry, babe!

7. I have never seen Star Wars. Yes, I know, how un-American, right? Well, I have never seen 5 of the 6 episodes. The only one I have ever seen in it's entirety is the last one, oops, I mean the 3rd one. Crap, I can't keep them straight. I've seen the 3rd one of the newest ones. The one where Aniken turns into DarthVader. And that was enough. I don't feel the need to ever see any of the others.

8. I love to play SCENE IT! Actually , I just love playing games, but SCENE IT is my fav. I love movie SCENE IT, tv SCENE IT, and even have "FRIENDS" SCENE IT, and love playing them all!

Ok, I am not going to tag anyone. I know this totally breaks the rules that started this whole random post, but I hope some of you do it anyway. It's pretty fun to read everyone's quirky things.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

You are still my role model as a wife! :) Have a great week!

Rebekah said...

It totally breaks my heart that you haven't seen Star Wars- they are my favorite movies, but I'm a nerd, so its ok. :) And your green food thing cracks me up, but its very endearing. :)

Chad Billy-Steve Pknicholson said...

At least she's not a part of your family, Rebekah. Imagine how hard it is for me to welcome someone who has never seen those movies into the family. I'm not sure I'll ever see Angela as true family until she watches at least the original three...