Saturday, August 11, 2007

Cal, Cameryn and Cannon...

This weekend, Josh and I kept my brother's 3 kiddos. They are SO cute! I have missed not hanging out with them. Since being pregant and having Beckham, I haven't had much time with them, and I have REALLY missed it. So Friday was spent at my work putting sealants on new permanent teeth. Then Friday night we took them to PETER PIPER PIZZA (which I highly recommend for parents. Fairly inexpensive, fun games for even little ones, but not so great pizza). Then the boys came home and played XBOX while Camerym and I did a little girly shopping. Then we all watched a movie and ate popcorn and went to bed! EXHAUSTED! Then Saturday morning we played, ate doughnuts, and then braved the really nasty heat and took a few pictures. SO FUN!!! They are such great kids!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: