Monday, August 27, 2007

MONDAY, MOLARS, MELTDOWNS, AND A MIGRAINE

That pretty much explains our day today. As you can tell, Beckham was not his usual happy self. In fact, he's been a little cranky for the past couple of days. I couldn't figure out why until I felt in the back of his mouth, and sure enough, he's getting his 1st year molars in. Poor baby. So the Tylenol will be our best friend until they decide to poke all thru all the way.


If you look way in the back on the left, you can see that little molar trying to poke thru.
After all the fussing he would do, he would flash me one of these sweet faces, and all was forgotten. Well not really, but could you stay mad at that face?


And as luck would have it, I ended up with a migraine at the end of the day. Can't imagine why, right? So Josh came home and took over for me, and let me rest. Praise the Lord for my wonderful husband!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: