Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Random Thoughts...And praises!

First and foremost, I must praise our LORD and FATHER for the wonderful news the Kerley's got today about Baby Eli. All is well, and I join many friends in the real and blog worlds celebrating their joy!!

Next... American Idol. I say every year I am not going to watch and every year I am sucked in by the, pardon the expression, WEIRDOS, who end up auditioning!! Enough said.

Last, I went to Target tonight to pick up a few things, and as usual, a few became many. But, if you haven't been to Target this week, it's a great time to go. Especially if you need baby stuff. It seems like everyone I know is pregnant right now!! (It is SO fun to have a whole new crop of babies!!) Baby wipes are on sale 2 for $10, and there are LOTS of baby gear items on sale. I saw the same exersaucers (yes, we have 2. I don't know why.) we have on clearance for really good prices. Lots of little items like diaper bags, bottles, bibs, blankets, pj's, socks, and clothes are all on clearance. SO if you or someone you know is having or has a baby, get to Target soon!

1 comment:

Britney K said...

Yeah! Praise the Lord that Eli is well! Thank you (all) for praying for us and for Eli! It was only a week's wait but it felt MUCH longer! What a blessing! Thank you!
Also, Target, can't go in without spending 50 bucks. Good grief. You just get sucked in.
American Idol, we're watching tomorrow night. Got our rabbit ears hooked up to the TV and we're watching!
Love you Angela!