Sunday, October 07, 2007

HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY!!

Josh and I will be married 3 years on Tuesday. We celebrated this weekend and had an AMAZING time! Beckham spent the night with his Grandma and Grandpa, the the whole day and night was ours! It was Beckham's first night to spend away from us. It felt pretty strange not having him around.

So the day started off with me dropping Beckham off and going to the spa. (See the previous post for all the fun details!) I then came home to a CLEAN house! And better yet, a CLEAN closet!! Now, anyone who knows me knows that I am not the tidiest person to live with. And anyone who knows Josh knows that it drives him NUTS!! Our closet has been a source of contention for pretty much all 3 years of our marriage, admittedly my fault. So when I got home, I had a clean and organized closet! Yea JOSH! I also had this sweet little "love note" on the bed, too. We went to dinner that night at the SILVER FOX. It was absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! If you are a steak lover and willing to dish out a little $, I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend this place!! We treated ourselves to steak and lobster tail and wine and chocolate cake! YUMMY!! Then we came home and wrapped up the night with a movie at home. A PERFECT day! Thank you to my precious husband who always makes me feel special and loved!



Love note on the bed. For those of you who don't know, Josh did something similar to this when he proposed and on our wedding day.

MY CLEAN CLOSET!!!!

Australian Lobster Tail

Happy Anniversary! It's been a blessed 3 years. I can't wait for a lifetime more!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Joyce B. said...

Three years?

SHUT. UP.

Seems like just yesterday that I decided I needed my own chocolate fountain just like you had at your wedding. Now that they are available to consumers, it's not as attractive.

Many more happy years.

Amy Porter said...

Josh is so great! You did good! :) Oh...and your dinner looks like something you would find on Fear Factor (rememeber how picky I am)! Mark thinks it looks super yummy, though!! Glad you had a great anniversary!!

Rebekah said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad ya'll got to do something special- and the spa day looked so great. You two are so cute together!

Amy Parris said...

Congrats on 3 years! You are so funny taking pics at the spa. Hugs and kisses.