Sunday, October 07, 2007

SPA DAY!!!!

For my birthday/anniversary, Josh bought me a spa package!! What an AMAZING husband I have!!! He knows how I LOVE to get massages, so he just ran with it and gave me the works!! I had a 1 hour relaxation massage, a 1 hour facial, a 1 hour manicure and 1 hour pedicure. It was SO fun and relaxing! I felt like a noodle when I left the spa. I have never had a day at a spa before, so you know me, I took my camera to document the occasion.


This is me after my massage with the massage therapist. Sorry, no makeup!

This is during the pedicure. They soaked my feet in a rose petal bath.

This is one of the hot rocks used to massage my hands, and an empty glass that once held a yummy mimosa!


These are my feet with a "cooling mint mask" on them.

Needless to say, I had a great time. It was SO thoughtful of Josh. I love him!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelli said...

That is AWESOME! You totally deserve such a fabulous gift! Hope to see y'all on Wednesday! Love you!!

Miss G said...

Angela, wow! how fun and wonderful does that day look! Kelly G.