Monday, October 01, 2007

Random Thoughts...

Ya know, the "blogging world" is truely a strange place. I have so loved having a blog for the past year and some odd months. I love that friends and family from all over can peek into my life a little and keep up with me and my family. I get to share my greatest joys, my husband and son, my passion for photography, my daily insand outs of life, and even random thoughts that may or may not interest a single person. But it is an outlet to express myself in a way I haven't before. I also love that several of my friends have blogs too, so when we don't see eachother very often, I can keep up with them and their families and their random thoughts. But my favorite part about blogging is the people I get to "meet" in the cyber world of blogging. Probably people I never would have any contact with if Blogger didn't exist. I usually "meet" these people thru posts or comments on other people's blogs.

Last night I read the most heart-wrench, touching, and glorifying of the LORD blog I think I have found yet. A family in Nashville has recently sent their precious newborn daughter to be with Jesus. They found out during the pregnancy that Copeland was sick and wouldn't be with them for long. I was so incredibly touched at how this mother and father poured their hearts out for all of cyberspace to read, and every word not only expressed their grief and their questioning, but also their AMAZING faith that carried them, literally, thru this unbearably sad time. They lived their lives for all to read about, so transparent. You can read about them here. ( I recommend reading from the very first post. You will be in awe of the LORD'S love, grace and mercy.)

I have kept up with the Powell family who I posted about in my last post. Their amazing testimony during this journey is an insperation. They are like cheerleaders for GOD. Read their blog and you will know what I mean.

I have loved reading the joy of a family I don't even know having quadruplets! Again, they have shared their experience and given GOD all the glory along the way. You can read about them here.

I have loved seeing my friends children grow up "before my eyes" and learn new things about them with every post. All of them make me laugh, make me cry, and make me thankful that I have friends who are willing to share their lives.

So all of that to say, I love the blogging world. I know...random, right?

4 comments:

Kelli said...

You are so precious! We missed y'all last week! And where did you go at church? On the way out, I was like, "Where did Josh and Angela go?" Hope we'll see you soon!

Rebekah said...

Random, but good. :) I agree with you, it is such a nice way to keep in touch. I'm loving seeing your precious family. Thanks for the link to the quads website- I've been looking for that!

Becky said...

I totally agree too!!! Missing you....we need to SHOP!

Amy McCown said...

Angela,
Josh sent the link to his blog and told me to check out yours for pictures of Beckham. I know Josh from Prestoncrest and he was friends with my husband at Harding. Beckham is adorable. I will have to check back for updates.

Amy McCown