Friday, October 26, 2007

THE BIG RIDE...

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let everyone know what my brother, Darrell, is going to be doing for the next 9 days. He and 4 other guys are riding bikes ACROSS TEXAS! Yes, that's right. They are riding from the Rio Grande to the Red River starting tomorrow. It is to benefit a village in Sri Lanka effected by the tsunami a few years ago. They are riding to help send bikes to the village.

I am SO very proud of my brother. I have felt for my whole life he is an incredible guy, but watching him be a husband and father, and seeeing his heart for others just confirms that even more. So, PLEASE say a prayer for strength and endurance for these guys over the next few days. My sister n law is planning on documenting the ride on her blog. You can go here to get the updates.

Darrell, we are praying for you and WE LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Beth P said...

Ang, thanks for including this on your blog! The guys are doing good, just battling the NORTH wind. Pray for it to stop or change to a south wind. Another place to look for updates is www.thegreatride07.blogspot.com
if you want to include that in your blog info.
Love you and I'm keeping the blog updated as I get news.