Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Fun Weekend!

Well, it was a FUN weekend! Josh took Friday off so we were able to spend the whole day as a family together. Josh worked on the yard in the morning, then we went to the park for a little while. The evening was spent watching I AM LEGEND and a lot of NCAA basketball. (By the way, I am dead last in my bracket with Josh's family. Go Ang!)

Saturday we went to my Mom's house where we ate too much and hunted alot of eggs with all of Beckham's cousins. They all had a great time. Beckham grasped the concept really quickly of hunting and putting everything in his bag. (I made all the kids bags because the Easter Bunny had not brought them their baskets yet. ) Then we went home just long enough for Beckham to get a little nap, change clothes and we were off to church. After church we attempted to have a nice dinner with Kelli and Joe Dan, but Beckham had reached his limit for the day. He was no longer going to sit still in a high chair and be his normal, well-behaved self. (Sorry Galyeans!) So we left quickly and he was asleep in the car in about 2 minutes! Figures.

Then Sunday we cleaned house getting ready for Josh's family to have lunch with us. Josh made a great batch of fajitas! Grandma and Grandpa Faris brought lots of fun Easter goodies, too! It was a fun weekend. I was not ready for Monday morning to arrive! Hope everyone has a great week!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I'm glad y'all had such a fun Easter weekend! Don't worry about dinner, we had a blast! And I've seen other babies act a lot worse than that. No worries, I'm SO glad we got to hang out! Love you!