Friday, March 14, 2008

That Crazy Texas Weather!



These pictures were taken on March 6th.


These were taken on March 12th!

So crazy!! I am loving the warmer weather. And as you can see, Beckham is too. He loves to get outside and "play ball" with Buddy. Basically he just carries the ball around and never gives it to Buddy, but it sure is fun...for Beckham, not so much for Buddy. Wehave also been to the park a couple of time. He LOVES the swings and the slide. I thought he might be little scared of going down the slide at first, but no, he's a dare devil and loves it! I am hoping to get some "real" pictures this weekend since it's suppose to be nice weather. I'll post more later.

Also, I had my follow-up appt with the Dr. this morning. She confirmed that all was normal with the results from the surgery. Praise the Lord!! We are still waiting on the genetic testing we had done, but so far all good news. She did say we could some other testing to see if there is medical reason for me having "recurrent miscarriages." I am not sure if we will do that or not. She did suggest some things that I will be starting right away, and hopefully they will help. I am just praying that this chapter of my life is over and done, and when we are able to start trying again, that everything goes well. Thank you again to all of you who have prayed for us, who have called and checked on us, who have left sweet and encouraging comments, it is such a blessing to us!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: