Friday, March 28, 2008

If I were on American Idol...

First of all, the only way I would make it on American Idol is on the reject shows with William Houng and all the other delusional people who think they can sing, but I was inspired by Britney to google the songs from the year I was born and I discovered that 1974 was a REALLY good year for music. I also discovered that many of them are now on the games "Rock Band" and "Guitar Hero." I am not sure if that's such a good thing or not. It makes me feel really old.

Anyway, here are a few of my favs from 1974...

Cat's in the Cradle-Harry Chapin
Sweet Home Alabama-Lynard Skynard WHAT A CLASSIC!!
Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe-Barry White
Piano Man-Billy Joel ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVS!!
The Joker-Steve Miller Band
Bennie and the Jets-Elton John

I love all of the songs!! Who knew 1974 was such great year for music??

1 comment:

Britney K said...

OH! Those are great songs! It makes me want to go download a ton of stuff from itunes. :) Uh, and could Beckham be an cuter?! I love the pics you took of him two posts ago. Well, I love all of them but especially those.
Love you!