Saturday, September 27, 2008

Thank you

Thanks to all of you who gave me such great advice and words of "experienced" wisdom on the whole crib-vs-toddler bed debate. We have decided to go ahead and make the jump to the toddler bed in a few months when Beckham turns 2. We thought economically it would be the best,(we can use it for the new baby when the time comes too), and if we do it around his birthday it should give us a few months to get him acclamated to the new bed. That is our prayer anyway.

This whole process is another one of those bittersweet times when you are so excited that your child has reached another milestone in growing up, and yet it makes you a little sad that they are growing up so fast. I know I say it all the time, but Beckham just get's bigger and bigger everyday. Not in size, we are still going on for weight checks, but everyday is something new. Talking, understanding, playing, etc....I LOVE watching it!

NEW BABY UPDATE: All is well. I go in for another sono in 3 weeks and we should have a definite on the gender of this little one. I am starting to feel little tiny movememts, but I think if this were my first pregnancy I would have no idea that's what I was feeling. Still haven't gained any weight, but I starting to show a little bit. Regular pants definetly don't fit anymore!! More in 3 weeks...

And STATE FAIR pics soon to follow.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Hey girl, I love your new layout, it is so cute! How are you? I feel like it has been forever. I miss you! Hope you are doing great, love you!